2-1/2”, 3”, 4”, 6”, & 8” Globe Model GLR300G Ductile Iron Grooved end Butterfly Valves are indicating type valves designed and listed for use in fire protection systems. These valves are rated for a maximum working pressure of 300 psi (20 bar) and provide a visual indication as to whether the valve is open or closed.
DUCTILE IRON BUTTERFLY VALVES 2½", 3", 4", 6", 8" MODEL GLR300G GROOVED END MODEL GLR300W WAFER STYLEGFV-610_20190121CM (.pdf) Download
|GFV610-Model GLR300G (.zip)||Download|
GROOVED BUTTERFLY VALVES
1. Grooved, Ductile Iron, Indicating Butterfly Valve | Model GLR300G
Model GLR300G – 2-1/2, 3, 4, 6 and 8-inch Indicating Butterfly Control Valve: Where an indicating type butterfly control valve is specified for use in fire protection systems they shall be specifically listed for such use. Butterfly valve shall be of ductile iron body construction and provided with 2-sets of contacts for electronic monitoring. Butterfly valve shall be rated for use at the maximum working service pressure of 300 psi and shall be UL listed and FM approved. Indicating Butterfly Control Valve shall be Model GLR300G; as manufactured by Globe Fire Sprinkler Corporation.
• Butterfly Control Valve | Model GLR300G (2-1/2” Grooved x Grooved)
• Butterfly Control Valve | Model GLR300G (3” Grooved x Grooved)
• Butterfly Control Valve | Model GLR300G (4” Grooved x Grooved)
• Butterfly Control Valve | Model GLR300G (6” Grooved x Grooved)
• Butterfly Control Valve | Model GLR300G (8” Grooved x Grooved)
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.